At the Law Offices of Mark Dean, Managing Attorney Mark Dean, talks to his clients and potential clients as soon as possible, usually on the initial call to the office. He is happy to meet with potential clients at any one of the 6 Metro Area (MO-IL) offices or travel to injured or disabled clients' home or hospital. At the Law Offices of Mark Dean, Mark Dean will handle all vital aspects of your case from start to finish. As a member of the 1988 US Olympic Team in Swimming, he understands intimately the benefits of hard work and works tirelessly for his clients. Every client has Mr. Dean’s personal attention and all calls are returned by him within 24 hours at the latest.
Managing Attorney Mark Dean oversees a competent staff and ensures all legal work is done to the highest professional standards.
Mark Dean's unique and distinguished career, starting in law school where he was Managing Editor of St. Louis University's major Law Review, gives Mr. Dean the insight, knowledge, and wisdom to represent the differing needs of his clients to suit their needs and get the best results.
- St. Louis University School of Law, Cum Laude, Managing Editor of Law Review, graduate in 1995
- UCLA, undergraduate degrees in Political Science and History in 1991
Mark Dean’s Employment Prior to Opening The Law Offices of Mark Dean
- 1995-1997 Assistant Missouri Attorney General
- 1997-1999 Law Clerk for Judges of St. Louis County
- 2000-2002 St. Louis University NCAA Compliance Officer
- 2002-2004 Defense Counsel in Medical Malpractice cases
- 2004-2008 Insurance Company Defense Counsel in Personal Injury Cases
JURISDICTIONS OF PRACTICE
- All Missouri State Courts (since 1995)
- Federal Eastern District of Missouri
- All Illinois Trial Courts (since 1995)
- 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
Managing Attorney Mark Dean personally meets with each client or potential client as soon as possible, often within 24 hours of a request to see him.
Home, Hospital, Evening, or Weekend Appointments are available.
Personal injury cases are handled on a contingent fee basis, we only get paid upon a successful conclusion.
ST. LOUIS & ILLINOIS
12747 Olive Blvd, Ste. 300
St. Louis, MO 63141
3000 South Jefferson, Suite 2009
St. Louis, MO 63118
400 Chesterfield Center, Suite 400
Chesterfield, MO 63017
912 S. Fifth Street
St. Charles, MO 63301
1610 Des Peres Road, Suite 150
Des Peres, MO 63131